WIN A PACK OF HANDPICKED STICKERS & STATIONERY!
Simply enter your email below to go into the running for the prize! Once you enter, you will receive a unique entry link which you can share with friends and family on social media or email. This will get you more entries into the competition. One winner will be picked on the 26/03/18 and they will receive our First Birthday Giveaway Prize!
This prize consists of both a snail mail and an airmail letter writing set, a milk carton style pencil case and a selection of hand picked stickers and stationery from our store.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- The competition runs from 11/03/18 – 8:00pm 25/03/18. The winner of the pack will be randomly chosen by computer generator and the winners will be notified by email within 3 days of the competition ending. The winner notifications will also be posted on this website and Lettuce Write’s Facebook page within 24 hours of being drawn and will remain there for two weeks. Packs will be sent out within 3 business days of the winner providing their postage details.
- To enter, entrants must complete and submit the online form. By doing so they accept the terms and conditions of the competition, acknowledging their agreement of them. The entrant will then receive an email with a personal link which can be shared with friends and family who can also enter the competition via their link. Each referred sign up via this link will give the original entrant an extra entry into the draw. The more referrals the more chances of winning.
- This competition is open to residents worldwide, 13 years and older.
- Any perceived gaming of the voting system will result in immediate disqualification of that entry. We reserve the right to withdraw any entry at our discretion at any time if we feel that it is not honoring the spirit of good sportsmanship or in breach of the terms and conditions accepted by the entrant, upon sign up.
- There 1 prize to be given away and there can only be 1 winner.
- Lettuce Write reserves the right to cancel, make adjustments to the rules of the competition which we be binding on entrants current and future, or any other actions it deems appropriate at any time during or after the competition without notification. (We only have to say that to cover ourselves in the case of an unforeseen issue which may arise in the course of the competition. We’re certainly not going to do anything dodgy)